Saturday, April 4, 2009

Seminar=bored??NOT!!!

0630
After dwelling with sleepiness, defeated..(thought can study a bit..T_T)

0820
Finally woke up and ask friend keep a place for me, drag myself..Thought I'll be late yet I'm not.HAPPY!!

0900
Class started and I was thinking of how to hide myself later when I want to sleep. Start off quite sleepy, managed to kill the sleep bug with the help of some funny slides. He mentioned that letar on will have treasure hunt!!(Ooh..long time didn't play already..looking forward------) My attention grew stronger and stronger when listening to next lecturer. How cool was that if she's teaching us for APK?never know and don't wanna know(don't want to meet this subject again!!). However, I learned quite a lot from today's seminar including how to 'sell' ourselves..After this seminar, I get to know what type of job we can get after graduate and some useful skills.

1100
Around this time we had a break to eat some food provided by our faculty. 20mins later, the facilatitors( they called themselves + I don't know one of their names) asked us to gather according to groups. I'm in same group with Krystle while other friend in the 1st group. When the riddle was given, we set off with 2 given compasses for further usage.

Our leader (Nuril) was not chosen at the first place, rather to say born later during the 2nd clue. While I am the directionist together with other Malay girl (forgot her name). During the hunt, we got
help from the facilitator-En. Abdul Rahim and managed to get to final stage as 2nd team. We have to cooperate with other 2 teams to get our treasures. After 2 trials and errors and chance from fasi, we managed to get our treasures-salted biscuits and mineral water (to others may be nothing but for me, it's priceless) Those who look at surface might not understand it. Some went missing during the hunt as we took other way to Inai room but in the end manage to unite.

My Thoughts
Some really self-centered, really ashamed of myself as a Chinese because I share the same ethnicity with them. Princesses!! so hot, tiring, fast..think what? Catwalk??!! Hello??!!! We're having a hunt here..c-o-m-p-e-t-i-t-i-o-n..not working as a team not willing to participate, "let the Malays take all the compasses la.."gosh..however, there are many who were participating..and this is my own opinion only. Conclusion, unity among races still have a long way to go..gambateh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment