Sunday, April 12, 2009

Update...

Recently been quite busy with all the assignments and exam's coming soon..however, now want to spend some time updating my "world".
Apr 16
1030
Today was an super unusual day!!unusual as in like I woke up, get ready and walk to PPUM (Hospital UM) which is from 3rd RC to PPUM (anyone who stays in campus will know the distance..) After sweating like crazy, I reached the dental faculty, CLOSED at 1100??!!! WTH!!! After asking for direction, the admin counter's people told me that I should have gone to student's counter instead of waiting there. So, there I went and booked an appointment. After suffering from walking so far, I thought ask shortcuts from nurses. Who knows they just make me walk more!! However, I got to wander around medic fac and went to their library..Man it was superb!! So, after a long hour, I managed to get myself back into campus. Still managed to go to Treasurer's office and got my statement printed out..

1330
Reached RC finally, dragging myself back to room and cook SHIM RAMYEON~~counted the money to be distributed during APK presentation later. DANG!! got confused AGAIN!!!


1410
Going to be LATE for LIT class!! walked a bit faster, managed to reach but still late of course. Luckily class was just about to start. Really going to miss 3 cool lecturers which are Dr. Surin, Dr. Jagdish and Ms. Mac. Thank you all. Miss Dr. Stef, Dr. Evelyn & Dr. Park too. Class ended~=(

Dr. Jagdish

Ms. Mac

1830

APK presentation started. Before this, got help from Belle and Krystle and my saviour- Ah Lou to help me distribute the money. Thanks a lot darlings~~muackzz.. Then, presentation ended at 1930. Ate dinner together with Moon, Krystle, Ash and Megan.

No comments:

Post a Comment