Sunday, April 12, 2009

Update (cont.)

2010
Went down bb (aka study room) to finish up research paper with Krystle. Go ABC as promised (Lou "booked" me at the day before) together with Krystle, Juin, Khar Kee. Moon "abandoned" me for the sake of her family..Hmph!! hehe... As soon as we reached there, a muffin was given, with a candle on it~~so sweet..happy!! then ah Lynn said, "we are not kiam siap one, got cake for you.." Felt so warm, my friends celebrated birthday with me. Then, Lou came out running and "puff", the cake box dropped to the floor..!!!!!!!!! All of us including me were so surprised but the important is Lou hurt or not. Thankfully she's not. Later, she revealed the trick which was just ah Keng's pencil case in it..Chai brought the real one out..Literally "gotcha"..hehe..Play
cream" war!!

My personal thought...
Really didn't think of it, they said that they'd been asking what cake I like for he whole day yet I don't feel anything was wrong. It's a plot!! Hehe..I knew there was something when Lou "booked" me but instead cake..em..sorry la har..Too CD that day because super tired..anyway, thanks everyone, sorry didn't get to treat you all as that moment I'm broke.. Will have chance in future~~Thanks!!

Juin, Lou, Lynn, Elen, Krystle, Chai, Ang, Keng, Khar Kee, Cheang.
Apr 11
1730
Get ready and wait for guys as usual. Wonder why guys in 3rd RC make girls wait everytime.
Anyway, they're advertising their favs - Revive and Vitagen while waiting..

On the way to Stadium, I'm super exhausted till slept soundly without noticing being taken photo..



2100

Ate something to fill hunger. I have no idea at all what was I thinking to have that look.







After eating, we managed to grab seats in the humungous indoor stadium with beautifully decorated stage. Excited and enthusiastic!! Finally, the play started. My Angel is there..So near yet so far~ With all the beautiful voices, with all the sound effects, the Easter story- He is alive!! made me cried and touched by His kindness.Lastly, after the show, we went to the nearest and waved at our Angel and she heard us and came down.




Our Angel, Belle belle~ She hugged us and "rejoice" also. How happy and excited she is!!





Lastly, we left and reached at about 2230 and went to Sahur to fill up their growling stomach while I sat there eat some from Moon's and some from Juin's as my throat's not feeling well. Went back at 2330 as really sleepy while Lou they all went taking a stroll. Ended with a good sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment