Wednesday, April 22, 2009

"Biggest" day!!

Literally, it is my biggest day where according to certain people, I can get what I want. Yesterday I celebrated my burpday with exam, coursemates, and friends!! (thank you all who wished me!) Went to Mid with Moon, Krystle and Cheang. Then had a heavy (till dinner also won't feel hungry) meal at Kim Gary. Then from planned to watch movie ended up window shopping to shopping. But only me, Moon and Krystle went shopping as Cheang left to 'pursue' his food~ I bought a pair of sandals which I liked very much. Rubber~ish and whity white, even the name I like - Caspia. Despite some disappointment I got from some of my bffs (maybe they're busy in exam), feel very satisfy, one of my dream celebration of burpday. One is surprise by my friends ( already in 9th Apr 09), other one is shop with friends during my birthday, one more..SECRET~~

After reached college, had donut dinner and bathe before going ABC~ thought don't want go but since my friend who hasn't been going there for ages so I go. After went there, again got surprise~~really happy~~ after receive my presents I feel very awkward as they celebrated my birthday many times so..however, very sweet and warm as my friends really plan a lot! Love ya all~~ I received a cake, a big burpday handmade card with all their wishes, twilight huge poster, and if not mistaken Twilight dvd..

And my mummy also celebrated with me~~We went shopping and she treated me Hong Kong restaurant then Rotiboy. H.A.P.P.Y~~

1 comment:

  1. seems like u had a really great buffday=)..haha..its good to have frenz like these who really care for you..hopefully u'll have more n more great buffday's!!! =)=)=)

    ReplyDelete