Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Mode: Hibernating-------->Active(JUST my BLOG)

Haha..After long sleep for 2 months (just like hibernation), my blog's finally awaken. As mentioned by my friend, my biggest day had long past..TIME TO UPDATE!!! Wakaka, sorry la har, very lazy during holidays.

However, one thing's active is just my blog. My mood not really up to level. After all the cramming and squeezing and losing my "beautiful" vision of rolling about in my own room for this semester, I have to accept that college is really disappointing. Not to say in every aspect but at the very least, our accomodation, I'm willing to sacrifice food if I were given choices to do so. But this is just merely an imagination which is not going to be true. Therefore, just have to countdown till that day arrived! Starting from tomorrow till 25 August according to the administer of college..Hope for the change to come soon!!!

Was having fun at Japanese class this noon, listening to friends' and others' excited topic (to be more precise is saying hiragana is difficult) during the class was going on. While I was hoping to learn kanji and grammar soon, as I've been through this. Well, actually can assume it as revision so still acceptable. Well, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment