Friday, July 17, 2009

Life lately..

Life's been great lately. Although it's busy as I'm taking 21 credit hour but I feel my everyday is meaningful. Sometimes I go jogging (which I never do till start of this semester), sometimes I go to library, sometimes I go to b201. Although I don't quite like not having enough personal space but somehow I still can bear with it..What I can't bear now is I WANT TO WATCH HARRY POTTER!!!!>.<

Yesterday night went to KFC with Juin, Lou, Elen, Shu Yeen and Wei Quan. Nice outing since it's been a while since we hang out like this. And, a strange encounter afterwards...When Juin and I was a little behind our friends, chatting while walking back to our college, suddenly, I heard low growling sound, instantly Juin and I grab our hands together and run!! Right after we slowed down I looked back as I thought that sound was from a dog. But when I looked back there's nothing. A few seconds later, Elen and Shu Yeen also went in front of us as Elen heard something as well. In the end, we managed to get back to college with puzzled and curious mind.

This morning, me, Elen and Pak Koon went jogging at 8am. Then later on we're going to Bon Odori Festival. Story will be continued.......

No comments:

Post a Comment