Friday, July 10, 2009

Realisation day!!

Thought that everytime change will be the same, just minor pain. But I just realise that things wont always be the same. This time it's hurtful, with no one there to help me. Now I know that the saying "Want pretty don't want life" is true. Haha. But anyway, I'll endure it in order to get nice smile. Keke.

Anyway, hopefully tomorrow I can go back Kampar for at least one day. Miss daddy. I'm just a small kid but my face doesn't show. Oh well, born to be matured-looking, cannot change anything.

Yesterday was adventurous and exciting. Won't forget it! Gathering with juniors (Taca-hope that I spelled correctly, Miki, Elena, Angela, Jeremy, Wai Mun and Katherine)? Nope, but it is very enjoyable. We went Cosmic World and had a competition- Seniors Vs Juniors. Sadly, we lose. No matter! Process is far more better than result. Next, we bring down around Mid Valley and last stop was Delicious. The pasta there was superb just like the name! The adventurous trip was actually because of sending our beloved Kirky Krys back to Serdang and got lost on the way. In the end, I managed to get back college by 1130pm. Thanks to our Horny Wai who have to drive here and there just to get us back home. Thanks Wai!!

Hopefully our Senior plans will be able to carried out for the Juniors!! New Era for the English Department is COMING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment