Monday, March 30, 2009

APK

Well...Though today's already 30th March (!!!!next month exam!!!!!...x.x...), but that doesn't mean I can't talk about the past, can't I? Hmm...where to start?? Let's see...

25th
Today, as usual, we continue our bookmarks at night.. That evening sucks, think I'm the worst leader ever in history. Have to let my group members present in a completely blank idea of how to present..here I wish to say, "Sorry!!Gomenasai!!" (learn from mistake, hopefully I won't be like that in future..hmm..sequential behavior??) And today's really a hectic day as later that night there'll be a choir competition (in the end didn't win but who needs it?? I enjoyed singing a lot!!!) After choir, went to help my team mates till 2am being shooed by authority so shifted to tv room.. During that whole night, I was like walking dead and can even sleep while standing!!

26th
7am
Finally finished!!Bearing the panda eyes, went back and have a quick nap as today's the APK day. Ended up being late again, but luna was like totally out of battery. So after charging for a while longer than us, she reached our stall. That day, as a so-called "hot sexy model" (hehe..named by qiang..), getting business.

4pm
Around this time, rain started to pour heavily, our only floor whereby we just sat to have a nap are wet!! Out of frustration, me, Krystle and Moon went to KPS. From a corner to a corner and lastly found a nice corner and slept until don't feel like moving.

530pm
Reached college, fetch by Belle Belle. Settle things, grab toiletries, bathe, calculate earning of the say, night night till the other day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment