Tuesday, March 10, 2009

PTH...over...

This morning at 12.30am, finally over..Followed by the cheers, PTH IV had come to an end..My mum came over to see my performances and yet I lost my temper and treat her a bit bad..Sorry mummy. It's hard when the pth is coming as my ankle hurt at the night before yesterday's performance..I felt so worried that I might be wasting my effort. In the end, my ankle got better and I managed to perform quite well. Got some compliments and some bad comments, I'll improved for the bad comments and do better for the compliments!!!
Sure gonna miss my dancing sisters and mamma-san and also Muo Gu aka mushroom (haha..) just like how I am going to miss my PR sisterhood. But, life still has to go on. Can't keep living the same life or it might just ended up like a vampire.(hey..not a bad idea, cool, but I kind of scared of eternity so..better just stay how it is)
So now have to catch up all my studies and assignments..Aza aza hwaiting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment