Thursday, February 12, 2009

Whirlpool..

Swoosh..swoosh..air!!air!!I need some air..not that I'm greedy..I'm stucked!!I'm caught in a whirlpool..who can save me??!!anybody?anyone?all the things are hitting me..even sand, a small thingy in that whirlpool didn't bother to spare me from hitting.."it's just a small whirlpool",someone told me..I recall back..no feelings, always felt something pressed on my chest, barely give me chance to relax.Am I really happy in front of people?Am I?I don't know..don't want to know..A small part of me said, "aren't you're the one who doesn't want to let go??who to blame for your own greediness??who to blame that you felt guilty for your own speech?"when is it going to end?whirling..whirling..swoosh..swoosh..endless whirling........
.......
......
....
..
.

No comments:

Post a Comment