Thursday, February 19, 2009

Talk about the past...

I forgot to mention a few of the interesting activities in college for last few weeks. Firstly, there was this ponggal, actually it was not meant to participate intentionally as I know nothing about it. I came back from lecture and see all the funny pots beside so under the curiosity, I've joined that activity.

And it turned out to be challeging yet enjoyable. It ended up..not quite successful but still..memorable. First time taking part in acitivity related to other culture and...well, not bad..Next, MAK is around the corner, I wore Punjabi suit to attend that event as the theme of the event was middleeast so we have to wear traditional clothes.

On Valentine's day, while everyone is lovey doveying..I woke up at 12pm (can guess whether I'm related to this "day".On that night, I went to Indian dance show before joining friends gathering which is organized by C n S. It happens to be..em..kinda bored but overall still okay..Then, we dismiss at 2am. So, though all the busy'ness', still manage to gets some fun from it thankfully. Looking forward when I know how to play piano nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment