Monday, February 23, 2009

Cracking..

2 more days to that "grand" event, so the tension being put on also "grand"..Emotional control also in bad situation, so yesterday night a line is crossed..It's not that I want to fingerpoint or what..It's just that, I mean, everyone is in tense mood, bad mood (mainly cause by lack of sleep). So, don't just shout at people, though familiar with the temper and attitude but sometimes not evry moment every second people can endure. Sometimes I think word is better than speak, if tell, surely will go into a fight and I complain to everyone around me because if I straight tell surely will come to a fight. Don't push me to the limit. My limit is not far yet not near so...
I'm 100% sure that I wont enter MAK if given chance in the future. So torturing. Even crew also feels like that, how about the leaders??But still, human is selfish. In some circumstances they just can't care for everyone. People do want to complain, throw tantrums etc. I mean if true friends, they surely will definitely understand. Anyway, I think it's my own problem, when I mix with certain people, I don't feel like it used to be. Is it something has changed? Is it me who've changed or is it I'm being hated, being thought very troublesome?? I can't help but keep thinking that. Why Taurus must have this as one of the qualities? Why cant I be exception from that general Taurusian?
Now, I just want to finish my assignments and catch up my studies.I really wanted piano very much. Part of me hanging on the cliff of "give up", part of me floating through clouds, vivid yet vague..following the wind....

No comments:

Post a Comment