Wednesday, February 18, 2009

BIG decision

I have come to make an important decision. I've struggled for a whole week to make this decision. I'd decided to quit quan zhong hua. For the past few days, I was covered with guilt, responsibility, tension, all the whatsoever negative aura seems to dance around me.Maybe it's because all the MAK, PTH, Actual and bla bla bla...just..just seems too much..way too much for shoulders to support the weight. For me, my passion is towards piano, and I got a golden opportunity as my roommate knows, S knows, K knows and they are willing to teach me. I should be thankful and must practice hard.

But, things doesn't go the way we wanted. All the assignments that are coming nonstop seems to take away all my time. Now, it's always wake up, class, lunch, class, assignments, class, meeting, activities, sleep and repeat. Now that I feel relax that I've decided to quit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment