Monday, February 2, 2009

New Year has GONE~

Cant imagine how fast time passes, feels like just went home yesterday..I don't want to face the fact that uni has restarted again..Though during CNY there's something happened, dunno whether was my fault or his..always neglect me..only can see him once in a blue moon but still no communication.I mean, at least update what had happened to each other during the year..but, him? NEVER..Till that very last day which he left, something broke..the moment till he left, never look back..That's it..Guess that's where the description of broken glass came in, once broken, everything changes..I don't know how he thinks, but I..I..*sigh*

Back to the story, LOST..new year-GONE, homework-LOST..lots to catch up..inflection, compounding,etc..research paper, apk, titas..OMG!!hopefully I can survive through this semester as this is just merely the beginning of the "bright" future..Aza aza hwaiting~

No comments:

Post a Comment